The time of year that you are planning to tie the knot will affect the type of flowers that are within season.
Seasonal wedding flower examples include:
- Spring: Anemone, Narcissus, Lily of the Valley, Ranunculus, Wax Flower, Peony and Sweet Pea.
- Summer: Dahlia, Lily, Daisy, Iris, Peony and Sweet Pea.
- Autumn: Narcissus, Dahlia, Agapanthus, Aster, Clematis, Hosta, Heather and Passion Flower.
- Winter: Anemone, Amaryllis, Narcissus, Ranunculus, Camellia, Euphorbia, Iris, Nerine, Pansy, Poinsettia, Heather and Snowdrop.
- All year: Gerbera, Alstromeria, Orchid, Calla Lily, Freesia, Carnation, Gypsophila, Stephanotis, Orchid, Protea, Rose, Hydrangea and Tulip.