Colour is an important factor to consider when choosing your wedding flowers. The colour should compliment your dress and theme.
- White: Rose, Peony, Sweet Pea, Camellia, Stephanotis, Narcissus, Gardenia, Orchid, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Daisy and Snowdrop.
- Pink: Rose, Ranunculus, Peony, Sweet Pea, Carnation, Tulip, Gerbera, Protea, Boronia and Lily.
- Purple: Lavender, Lilac, Anemone, Statice, Iris, Delphinium and Hydrangea.
- Yellow: Rose, Daffodil, Sunflower, Tulip, Gerbera, Lily and Freesia.
- Red: Rose, Gerbera, Dahlia, Poinsettia and Amaryllis.
- Blue: Hydrangea, Delphinium, Iris and Tweedia.
If you are unsure which colours go well together this is something that your florist will be able to help with.